Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Simple Observations

Lord, through all the generations
you have been our home!
Before the mountains were born,
before you gave birth to the earth and the world,
from beginning to end, you are God.
Psalm 90:1-2
  1. He is Lord.
  2. I represent one generation. He has been here through ALL generations... what do I know?!
  3. Home according to the great "Wiki" : "A home is a place of residence or refuge comfort. It is usually a place in which an individual or a family can rest and be able to store personal property. Most modern-day households contain sanitary facilities and a means of preparing food. Animals have their own homes as well, either living in the wild or in a domesticated environment. As an alternative to the definition of "home" as a physical locale, home may be perceived to have no physical definition--instead, home may relate instead to a mental or emotional state of refuge or comfort.There are certain cultures in which members lack permanent homes, such as with nomadic" What else can I say about that...He is our "home" and we are not "nomadic".
  4. I was thinking that Mountains were pretty big but then the Psalm had to throw in Earth and World! WOW!
  5. He is Eternal.
  6. He is big but in His "big-ness" I am His. His thoughts are on me.
  7. He is God. In all my victories. In all of my defeats. In all my manic days. In all my depressed days.
  8. He is never surprised even when I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment