you have been our home!
Before the mountains were born,
before you gave birth to the earth and the world,
from beginning to end, you are God.
- He is Lord.
- I represent one generation. He has been here through ALL generations... what do I know?!
- Home according to the great "Wiki" : "A home is a place of residence or refuge comfort. It is usually a place in which an individual or a family can rest and be able to store personal property. Most modern-day households contain sanitary facilities and a means of preparing food. Animals have their own homes as well, either living in the wild or in a domesticated environment. As an alternative to the definition of "home" as a physical locale, home may be perceived to have no physical definition--instead, home may relate instead to a mental or emotional state of refuge or comfort.There are certain cultures in which members lack permanent homes, such as with nomadic" What else can I say about that...He is our "home" and we are not "nomadic".
- I was thinking that Mountains were pretty big but then the Psalm had to throw in Earth and World! WOW!
- He is Eternal.
- He is big but in His "big-ness" I am His. His thoughts are on me.
- He is God. In all my victories. In all of my defeats. In all my manic days. In all my depressed days.
- He is never surprised even when I am.