Friday, August 9, 2013

Week 11, Day 4 Devotional

Day Four:

Read: Acts 20:1-38

Reflect:

1) One of the biggest elements of Paul’s ministry was simply encouragement? How can you personally encourage others through you unique ministry?



2) Paul knows he will suffer for the gospel yet he is not afraid. Are you afraid to suffer for Christ? Has this fear crippled your service to the Lord?



3) Why is it more blessed to give than receive? Do you feel this way?




To Memorize:

“And now, behold, I am going to Jerusalem, constrained by the Spirit, not knowing what will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that imprisonment and afflictions await me. But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.”
Acts 20:22-24 (ESV

No comments:

Post a Comment